The week after Mac's birthday Ron and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. It is amazing how fast the time has gone and how much our relationship has changed and grown. With December being such a crazy month we decided to stay local to celebrate. My parents kept Mac overnight for us while Ron and I headed downtown to enjoy some of our favorite places to visit pre-baby. We started off our Atlanta weekend with a trip to Ikea to scout out shelves for our living room turned playroom. We then headed to the Hyatt Buckhead for a quick nap before enjoying a fabulous dinner at Hal's followed by dessert at Cafe Intermezzo. We had all intentions of going to Mass at the Cathedral where we got married, but I started coming down with a cold and we took advantage of sleeping past 6am. We ended our fun weekend with brunch at the Buckhead Diner. It was a great weekend and so nice to get to spend time together!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment