Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Photos

The week before Mac's birthday we met my old friend, Christie, at a local park so that she could take family photos of us and some one year pictures of Mac. Our day got off to a super rough start. Mac decided to cut a tooth the night before and was awake from about 2-5 am, still woke up at 6:30 and then only took a 30 minute morning nap. Christie's car wouldn't start so we started a little later than planned with a SUPER tired child. Needless to say it was quite a balancing act to try and keep Mac happy! We took several family photos and got a few in of Mac before the meltdown. Christie was so understanding that she let Mac and I come back to her house a couple of weeks later to take some more pictures of just Mac. The pictures below are just a small sampling of what she took, but I am so happy with how they all turned out. Christie did an amazing job!!
A fun family moment:
One of my favorites of Ron and I:
Mac's face just cracks me up in this one!
I just LOVE his blue eyes!

1 comment:

TheBrookshires said...

So cute! He is such a precious little boy!